Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Second time around.









ignore my face.



























Paya leba>Compass>polyclinic>grandma house>cousin's house>plaza>419>home sweet home.
WOW,
Today go so many place huh.
Go paya leba to bai my grandpa at 8am+.
After tat bused to compass and mama brough me to go see doctor.
The clinic make us wait fcking long.
Hougang better!
after tat walked o grandma house to have breakfast tgt with lunch.
after tat jiu went to cousin house.
Not even 10 mins of playing jiu went down and meet with Junting.
went to plaza and played pool awhile.
bused to 419 and slack.
LOL!.
After tat was thinking of walking to 504 and she suddenly said want go home. Zzz.
Well. what i get the first thing when i step into my house is scolding.
My plan is over and the bill cost me $200+.
is like wtf. i dun even know and botaiboji tio kan.
But nvm. everything was settled now.
bye readers! enjoy the pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment