Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm so freaking tired. (:
















i know it's fat.








Guys!@
I'm finally home , bathed and came post.
Today meet baby and yongqing at compass.
At 10.15 am,
Early huh!. eat kfc for our breakfast.
After eating breakfast,
Went to sp awhile.
Chat chat. Talk talk. Have alot of fun!.
After tat head of to plaza and played pool.
Meet Twinne,Twinne's friend, Kor,Ronald and alot luh
Melvin meet us after tat,
Have alot of fun.
Kor they all went to amk around 4+.
Baby ,Yongqing and me stay there,
After tat , they pei me go buy food and otw going swing.
Baby said wanna go home. Zzz.
Too tired.
Yongqing and me jiu go swing slack all the way till 7+.
yq pei me walk till my block and he bused 161 to find his friends.
Have a great dinner today!! so funny!
Bye readers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment