Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Thursday, December 10, 2009

FINALLY!!!~









Guys! :D
Finally can go out. but but. only a couple of hours (:.
Better than nth.
Today meet Lover at mac during 10+.
have my breakfast there and we do our tuition hmk.
our tuition start at 11 and we drag until 10.55+ then go -.-
Funny huh?
Reach there .
tuition until 1+.
Baby texted me and ask me wanna go pool or not.
Called daddy and he said ok wor.
(:.
Meet kor they all at plaza.
Saw Ivan and Jiale.
They are so deesiao -.-
3+ liddat.
Talk bus home.
Thanks baby pei me wait for bus huh!
Saw someone.
I go bus stop. He zhao. Zzz.
nvm..
thats all for today,.
Bye readers!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment