Yours truly,

Dawnn Chung Nian Qi, 17. Don't judge a book by its cover. Happiness starts with, one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, one song, one hug, one kiss. And stops with, one mistake.
Happy with my life now with , Mr Herbert Goh Chang Hao

Monday, December 7, 2009

Finally!. A brand new pipe~~





Guys (:.
I'm sorry. i didn't make it today.
Can't go out. So. stay at home instant.
Daddy just bought a new pipe and fix it oh.
I'm so boring and nth to post.
So i take some stupid pic and post yeh.
Tmr. comfirm can't go out becas got tuition.
Wednesday? i'm not sure with it.
But i think i wouldn't be going out. LOL.
From a long period.(to me).
YeaH. Loves texts me and asked whether got hmk or not.
Gosh, -.- we dun even know whether got hmk or not.
Nvm. just a very short post.
Bye readers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment